2. What personal data does Koraal Tabak Estates process about you?
Koraal Tabak Estates processes the following personal data for the requested services or the personal data provided on the (own) initiative of the person concerned:
- Basic information, such as your date of birth, nationality, place of birth and gender, name, job title, address, Chamber of Commerce number, VAT number;
- Contact details, such as your e-mail address, telephone and fax number;
- Data necessary for processing invoices, such as your bank account number;
- Metrics of your visit on our website, such as used device-type, IP-address and user-agent;
- Data relating to your attendance of events and interests;
- Personal data that we need for compliance purposes;
- Personal data provided to Koraal Tabak Estates in the course of rendering services which may include special categories of data;
- Any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us.
The aforementioned personal data is processed by Koraal Tabak Estates because it was provided by you as the person concerned on your own initiative, it was obtained in connection with the provision of services, it was made known to Koraal Tabak Estates by third parties, including counterparties, or became known through public sources.
3. For what purposes does Koraal Tabak Estates process your personal data?
Koraal Tabak Estates processes the personal data listed above for the following purposes (one or more of which may apply simultaneously):
respond to your inquiries; provide requested services and information; customize your experiences while using our Services; maintenance and development of the Site and Koraal Tabak Estate products and services; marketing and communication purposes such as for conducting marketing research, direct marketing, automated marketing, informing you of new features, new products or launches, and special promotions; complete orders for products and services; provision of products and services such as for performing the contract between you and Koraal Tabak Estates; discharge our contractual obligations to you; secure and improve the performance of our products and services; identifying you and preventing and investigating possible misuses; comply with any legal obligations that apply to us; to handle your job application or subscription to any of our recruitment services or events; to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim and proceeding against Koraal Tabak Estates and its staff; business development activities; and for statistical and analytical purposes.
4. On what basis does Koraal Tabak Estates use your personal data?
Koraal Tabak Estates processes your personal information on several different legal bases, as follows:
- Consent: If we are required to obtain your consent to process your personal information, we may perform such processing on the basis of your consent. In such cases, you may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of prior processing. Providing your consent is voluntary, but we may not be able to provide you with a service for which we require your consent until we obtain it.
- Contract Performance: We may process your personal information as necessary to comply with or perform our contractual obligations or to take steps requested by a contracting party prior to entering into a contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may process your personal information as necessary to comply with relevant laws, regulatory requirements, and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal process.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your personal information as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests. In these cases, we will ensure that your interests do not override our legitimate interests.
5. When can we share your personal data with third parties?
Koraal Tabak Estates may share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Where you have provided consent, we may share your personal data with the third parties to whom you have consented, such as when you authorise a third party to contact you in relation to a service.
- To our service providers, business partners and contractors who provide services on our behalf or who we use to support our business.
- We may also share your personal data with other third parties in the context of the possible sale or restructuring of the business, and will instruct those recipients that they must use the personal data only for the purposes described in this policy.
- We may need to share your personal data with a regulator, competent law enforcement body, government agency, court or other third party to (i) comply with the law; (ii) enforce the terms of a contract; and (iii) protect the rights, property, or safety of Koraal Tabak Estate or others.
Any transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA is made in line with applicable data protection laws. Our international transfers of personal data outside the EU/EEA are based on the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses. A processing agreement is concluded with the third party that processes your personal data on behalf of and on behalf of Koraal Tabak Estates, whereby that third party is also obliged to comply with the GDPR. Third parties engaged by Koraal Tabak Estates, who offer services as a controller, are responsible for compliance with the GDPR for the (further) processing of your personal data.
6. Retention and transfers of your personal data
Koraal Tabak Estates attaches great value to the security and protection of your personal data and therefore has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. In the event that Koraal Tabak Estates uses services from third parties, such as an IT supplier, Koraal Tabak Estates will include adequate security measures in the context of the protection of personal data in a processing agreement.
7. What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
The GDPR and other applicable laws foresee in certain rights for data subjects under the conditions set out therein. You, as a data subject, specifically have the following rights:
Right to access your personal data; right to rectification or correction of your personal data; right to erasure of your personal data; right to object or to request restriction of processing of your personal data; right to data portability; right to object to profiling; right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; right to withdraw your consent for the future to the extent that the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of your consent.
Koraal Tabak Estates keeps track of usage data of the website (s) for statistical purposes. The personal data collected via this route are in principle anonymous and are not sold to third parties.
In order to increase the ease of use of our website, so-called “cookies” are used. A cookie is a small text file that is placed during your visit on the website of Koraal Tabak Estates on, for example, your computer, tablet or smartphone. You can refuse the use of these cookies at any time, although this may limit the functionality and ease of use of the website.
9. Adjustment policy
10. Contact information